Saturday, October 15, 2005

Inaugural grumpiness

Inaugural grumpiness:

Upon moving my bicycle to my new place, it got a cruel sort of housewarming. It met the roof of my carport. Hard. So the bike (maybe calling it "Ghost" was a bad idea?) is dead. Long live the bike.

No one in my neighborhood has wireless, making the wait for my network install all the more painful. In order to pop in and check email, I head down to wireless cafes. I don't like regular coffee drinks, so I have to get something like a mocha (yay, calories). Or at the places that have baked goods, I just get something to eat. Yeah, again, problematic. And because of the bike issue, I'm going to get fat. Just for checking my email.

No net and no bike make Sandy something something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Krisanne said...

Oh, I get to pop your (comment) cherry!

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. And you can come bogart my wireless whenever you want and I won't make you eat fattening things. I promise.

10/15/2005 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger klbarrus said...

From one mocha fan to another... you can't go wrong having one. ;)

10/18/2005 07:15:00 AM  
Blogger Sanford Owings said...

I'm a guy; I can't order a "non-fat, sugar-free vanilla latte" with a straight face.

10/18/2005 01:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home