Monday, April 10, 2006

Tjouchjy Keyjboard

jOK, so I don't know why this starjjted happening, but when I opened up my lappy on jjjTuesday at work down in Emeryville, it started jjgoing crazy with the js. So touchy, in fact that if jjI just rest my hands on the home row, per usual, it jjjstarts printing a bunch of js. For the purpose of this post, I've simply not editted them out.

My coworkjjjjjer suggests that it could just be that the keyboard needs a cleaning. I've started "hovering" my hands for the time being, until I can take a few minutes to dissasemble and jclean the keyboard.jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj (See what happens when I look away for a second to compose my thoughts?)

It's made jjcomposing coherent emails and jtyping commands for work, etc., a bit of a challenjge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krisanne said...

I've got a spare if you're desperate. Of course that'll involve getting into my house... which is a bit complicated at the moment. :)

4/10/2006 04:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home