Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Whipping Boy

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more...."

My boss recently announced his resignation from his post, effective Friday; he's going to take another opportunity elsewhere. His first act as my manager approximately two years ago was to ask me to go to Japan, after I had just returned from a vacation to Europe. I was in the country less than 36 hours. His last act as my manager was to send me to Malaysia, to assist in a sales pitch to a large customer there. I found out about this trip Monday afternoon, got the green light at 10am, and my flight leaves at midnight.

Yep, off I go. But damn, this is some tasty lemonade--I'm going to go see the F1 Malaysian Grand Prix in Sepang this weekend. It's something I've wanted to do for quite some time, and now I get my chance!

1 Comments:

Blogger Krisanne said...

So much for being home for a while.

3/14/2006 07:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home