Saturday, March 01, 2008

Extra Large

I recently picked up the special edition of Blue Harvest, the Family Guy Star Wars spoof.  Included in the box was a t-shirt, displaying their version of the poster logo.  The base t-shirt is black, to match the background of the original as well.  It's an extra large, which is one X too big for me.

I also recently generated the Apple Developer Connection (ADC).  The main benefits are support and early exposure to development software (such as kernel debugging, periodic builds of Safari, etc).  Another thing that arrived with the materials was a t-shirt.  It's a black cotton tee, like the Blue Harvest shirt, with the words "I" and "code" joined by the apple logo.  "I Apple code"?  Anyway, the shirt is also an extra-large.

Does it say something about the target audience of these materials that both shirts are extra large?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home