Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wrong Bike!

No, this is nothing like the Wrong Trousers; I got my mountain bike back from the bike shop today. After the death of "Ghost" (how can a ghost die?), I decided to refit my mountain bike for a rain bike. The first step, of course, was making sure that it's in good working order. After the recent broken chain incident, I figured it was good to give the bike a checkup. I also bought some slick-er tires for it, so I don't end up burning so much energy with knobbies.

But when I went to drop off my bike at the shop, my new bike had already arrived! Yay! So when my phone rang today to tell me that my bike was ready, I was disappointed to hear that it wasn't my new roadie. Especially since today was so beautiful outside. However, just to spread the love, I rode the MTB for nearly an hour; I can't tell you how good it feels to ride again.

Even though the ride wasn't on the bike that I really wanted to be riding, I'm still a bit less grumpy than earlier today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home