Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Decider

No, this post has nothing to do with politics, or the current Chief Executive.

This morning I missed my (6:15 AM) flight to the Bay Area. Not too big a deal, really, since there's another (well, several) flight not long thereafter. Yes, the snow and ice contributed to my delay--I passed one collision on the shoulder, several abandoned cars, and watched one driver ahead of me turn a nice pirouette (no jeté, though). However, the crucial bit of delay for me this morning was the snooze bar. That one tap, just nine minutes cost me over two hours (and $7.95 for wireless in the terminal).

2 Comments:

Blogger Krisanne said...

You need to do what I've seen a couple of clever folks do ... camp out just outside the Alaska Airlines Board room (between Terminals C&D) and poach their wireless.

Then again, you're probably out in N-land.

1/11/2007 08:42:00 AM  
Blogger Sanford Owings said...

Hmm, that's good to know. I didn't realize that there was free Wifi over there. I was in B, so I could have taken the walk to land between those terminals.

And should you be in NRT: the Red Carpet club has free wireless that spills out, as well.

1/13/2007 02:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home