Sunday, June 25, 2006

Gravity

The bar atop the Guinness Storehouse (Brewery) is one of the highest views in Dublin. It's 360 degrees of glass where you can get your complimentary pint and enjoy the view. On Saturday, when I was there, the day was gray and drizzly. Typical Seattle weather, but transplanted here to Dublin. So the view wasn't as compelling as it might have been. But the pint was quite nice.

Sadly, I didn't survey all of my options for the free pint before I secured mine. Another choice (on a lower level) was to get practice pouring your own! I would have delighted in the chance to start a pint, let it settle, then finish it off while trying my hand with some artwork on the top. Alas, the black ring (not golden) had been pulled from my grasp in Gravity, so I could only look on as other amateurs tried their hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home