Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Little Broken Bits

Around my house, electronic things haven't been working right lately. My computers are in bad shape, they keep crashing, and my attempts to correct the situation only worsens it. Tried to buy some more memory for my desktop box; it won't boot with the new RAM in it. The wireless adapter I bought for the TiVo isn't compatible. That's just a representative sample.

And my hands are taking a bit of abuse, too. Bled my knuckles reaching into the cabinet, then cut the same hand up on that crappy clamshell type plastic packaging. Accidentally deep fried part of the left hand, then scraped the burned knuckles fetching something from the fridge. I'm lucky I still have all ten fingers.

But despite all that, I now have cable, and tomorrow I'll have furniture, and a houseful of friends. So I'll bandage up the hands, and unplug the stupid electronics, and just get on with my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home