Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm Happy; Can I Blog?

After about six hours of driving, I finally made it back to Seattle. I am so happy to be back home. Already I can feel some of the effects--it's chilly outside, and I like that. My allergies aren't driving me crazy anymore, and my skin is no longer so terribly dry and itchy.

I'm loaded up on spices with which I can make my favorite Indian dishes. I scored some hooch, cheap, in California. (I should have driven a Trans-Am back, and called myself 'Bandit', but that would have required a bushy mustache, and too-tight jeans.) Plans are in place to hang out tomorrow night and watch my newly arrived copy of Madagascar. Life is good. Oh, and Cal won the Big Game. At the Farm! Haha!

One minor bit of crab, though. I found out earlier this week that I'll have to go back to the UK to visit a customer site, when I thought I was done with the travel gig. The questions now are not related to "if" but instead, "when?" and "how long?". And to ice that cake, there was a car on the drive today with a license plate that read O2BNDUK. No, I don't want to "B N D UK". GRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home