Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Even a Ride Couldn't Fix It....

Tossed and turned most of the night; too much on my mind, I guess. Woke up in a black mood. I figured that it was the usual problem: low blood sugar. After breakfast, the clouds were still looming over my head. But the clouds outside were not, so I thought that maybe a ride would fix it. Got out my kit to cope with the weather, and got outside. I pushed hard to try to tire out the bad mood, but even that didn't work. Came back still grumpy. Now I guess it's time for some NIN or Limp Bizkit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sanford Owings said...

Ahhh, that's better. Turns out it took some White Zombie, a little Filter, and a shower.

11/08/2005 02:44:00 PM  
Blogger Krisanne said...

Clean is good. Usually helps my mood, too.

11/08/2005 04:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home