Friday, December 23, 2005

Dirty Girl

After three days of driving through rainy conditions, where all the road grime gets mixed in with the rainwater and kicked up by the other cars and then it gloms on to my car. So after sixteen hundred miles, she's FILTHY. Washing the car now would just be pointless, as I have another few miles to drive to make it back home.

The funny thing is that I see lots of other cars like mine, with the same windswept streaks of grime. I've even seen the same motorhome with Washington plates traveling the same roads, on Wednesday in Oregon somewhere, and today driving through Arizona. Funny to think that someone else would be taking the same route over three days like me.

But the upside to the dirty car thing is that it's MINE. I'll have proof of that in a few days when I get the title mailed to me. Yes, that's right, as a Christmas gift to myself, I mailed off my last payment on the car a few days ago. I went to the loan's website to check to see if my payment had been registered, and I was told "This account doesn't exist." Well, fine then. I guess they're just pissed off 'cause they got gypped out of fifteen months of interest since I paid off the car early. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home