Saturday, December 10, 2005

Horribly, Completely, Stupid Bad

Just watched Species II. Mistake.

The premise was thinner than tissue. The acting was overwrought or nonexistent... and the other times, it was just bad. I was surprised to see so many recognizable faces in the cast; I would have figured that those actors would have known better. In certain shots, Michael Madsen looked like he was stifling a laugh. Even the promise of Natasha Henstridge wasn't enough to rate this anything higher than 1/5 stars... 'cause I can't figure out how to give it zero.

Why did I keep watching, even though it was on Netflix, and all I had to do was slip it back in the envelope and whisper to the Calgon genie? The aforementioned Miss Henstridge. She's not really my type, but she's easy on the eyes. Too bad there wasn't enough easiness to go around. Thankfully, like most comedy films, it was only 90 minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger klbarrus said...

So... I have Species in my Netflix queue. All because of Natasha Henstridge as well. :)

12/12/2005 01:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home